Expired

Thursday, June 15, 2006

PhilHis is far more interesting than I ever thought it could be.
Sinong bitter? Haha.

Well, aside from Philippine History, our teacher also talks about love life.
O baka bitter lang ako.

Questioning things that you come to accept as true...
Everyone else's POV: Delving deeper into our country's history.
My POV: NEVER MIND!

...you're doubting and doubting and doubting and you end up with NOTHING.
Everyone else's POV: I really don't know cos my mind was soooo... out there.
My POV: Sinong praning? Ah. Hindi ako.

Sometimes the saying, 'everyone is entitled to their own opinion' is not true because others' opinions weigh more...
It sounds wrong but there was a continuation to this I just didn't write it down cos I didn't find it essential para patamaan sarili ko. Hindi ako bitter, di'ba??
Everyone else's POV: I told you, my mind was out there...
My POV: Okay. So maybe it's my opinion that weighs less.

There you go, Kam. HAVE A HAPPY FIRST WEEK OF CLASS.

****


On second thought, I don't find it so bad. Honestly, freedom never felt this sucky but I realized there's a whole bunch of people out there ready to offer me the same kind of happiness. Ika nga ni Victor, "your friends will always be here for you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home