"I'm sooo back"...REALLY.: )
So much for "I am soooo back!" Hahaha! Actually, due to the uneventfulness (so to speak) of my life, I have officially (i.e., supposedly) decided months ago to stop blogging.
Apparently, I changed my mind. I can be so fickle-minded at times.: )
Anyway, third year feels like growing up all of a sudden. It feels like a whole new person had to be driven up my ass. There's just so much to do and I have like a looooot to read. With a lot I mean a shitload, man. I can't believe I actually went FOR Pol Eco. It's me but it's unlikely of me at the same time. I'm not a big fan of reading. In fact, I'm the last person in the world you'd see taking time to read something that actually makes sense. And similarly, you would never catch me wanting to write a paper. Unless it's required, of course. So yeah, getting myself into that course is, by short, a whole new challenge. I love the subject matter but hey, I just can't love reading and writing. Ugh. Sucky, sucky feeling.
I have to grow up, you know. Hm. Why was I whining again?:-/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home