Expired

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Things I Can't Say

It's times like this when confusion gets the best of me. I'm trying for us but that's the most I can do for now and I am sorry. I want to get this right and make it perfect for you and me. I don't want this to go to waste.


And you, I am sorry too because I can't force myself. I'm sorry I gave up. I think I deserve to be happy? And you're not the only one who can give me that. But I'm going to do everything I can to get you out of the hellhole you're in. I am so so so sorry.

Strange coincidence. This played while I was making my entry (but my iTunes was on and it was on 'random' mode sooooooo... NOTHING). Here's a part of Better In Time:

Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
Even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time

Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go
So I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you
Yes I will

Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
Even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to (yes I do)
It'll all get better in time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home