Expired

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Peanut butter jelly time

I hardly slept and my face was haggard at best. Hence, at around 10:30 am today, I called out to my mom and said, "Ma I'm getting a hair cut." Yes, and a hair cut (I'd highlight cut in the brightest color if I could) I had. My past few haircuts were never really noticed. I remember my brother commenting on how much money I wasted in having cuts that weren't really considered CUTS. Today though I got so frustrated with the heat and with myself that I suddenly resorted to having my Rapunzel long hair cut shoulder length. Bye bye heat.

Anyway, iChat is the coolest thing on earth. It helps when you're crazy bored staring into space: 





See? I love you homies and I missed you!

One last thing: "You need a light, I'll find a match." Things will be better in the morning.:-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home