Expired

Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello, Pol Dyn.

I'm sleepy but I can't sleep yet since I have an outline to finish. I mean, start. I need coffee. AGAIN.


On to a more amusing thought.

The Untalans are leaving for Clark tomorrow. Marc and I (and Milo) are following the day after. I can't wait to see my cousins again. I'd like to believe the two who will be with me feel the same way. Except that Milo has a different motive, which is wanting to have kids (my two youngest cousins) to scare. Milo's zany that way. He likes to act tough but the truth is that he won't budge when he's faced with something frightening. (Frightening would mean seeing me playing with another of his kind.)

I should probably turn in now. I have six hours left. Tick tock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home