I am bare
Crossing a boundary of sorts takes a lot of courage. But then when you've crossed that certain boundary, it (initially) breaks you. The boundaries you have set for yourself? All gone. You find yourself torn, missing or wanting to go back to where you once were but at the same time, wanting to stay in the place you found. It's funny how you want to stay where everything is uncertain. You know nothing about that place - about what that place can give you (or deprive you of), about whether or not it is worth the stay, or whatever. The only way to find out? STAY. And consequences? No escape. It takes time before you CAN decide to go back to where you came from, to stay or to move to another place. But really going away and leaving? No such thing when it comes to this. I'm pretty sure that nothing else matters. The only thing that counts is the reason you took that risk in the first place. After all, that's the only thing you're sure of.
I have crossed to the other side and although I've assumed the uncertainty in this side, there is FAR TOO MUCH of it. It's far more than I had imagined. I don't even have anything to protect myself. I am bare.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home