Expired

Friday, October 10, 2008

Enough is enough.

SHUT UP AND STOP TWISTING STORIES.

I have never been this patient when it comes to matters like this but enough is enough. You've done it one too many times and I look stupid facing people who don't even know me that much but judge me nonetheless because of you and your twisted stories. The first time it happened, I thought that it could've been a misunderstanding or a lie told by the person who told me. The second time I just thought maybe you were hung up on something that you couldn't sort things out in your head. But this time? I'd be stupid to let it go and reason out to myself for you. So what if you're hung up on whatever? I DON'T CARE. I was being your friend and you pushed me away by taking your problems out on me. If you wanted to blab so bad about whatever YOU THINK happened, the least you could have done was to get the story straight and get the details right! I say, NO OMISSIONS. I cannot believe I even asked a friend to save your face by keeping quiet about this, even if I had my own reputation at stake. YES, YOU SHOULD THANK ME FOR THAT. And you could thank me by refraining from blabbing about your version of the truth. TRUTH DOESN'T HAVE VERSIONS, BY THE WAY. SO MAYBE I'LL JUST CALL YOUR VERSION OF THE STORY A LIE. Is that what you're really good at? If so, care to twist this now?

For the nth time, PLEASE JUST SHUT UP. Thank you.

P.S. If you (you know who you are) have negative comments, TELL IT STRAIGHT TO MY FACE IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND. I'd appreciate it, really. I'm sorry for this and thank you for everything.
P.P.S. The only reason I'm blogging about this is that I do not want any more stories twisted. Maybe it would be better if people know what I REALLY SAID.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home