Expired

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am Grover again!

I've been listening to Coldplay's Fix You since yesternight cause I needed some major D.I.Y.-F.Y. (WEH, HAHAHA). I was hormonal. And my hormones were talking (and typing?) too much (with all caps and exclamation points, okay?). Hence the previous post.


I felt so sucky that I ended up crying (nonstop) over the smallest thing: an email I didn't receive (which made me feel unloved). Babaw, tey.

Anyway, later that night I had the best mail delivered to my doorstep:

"YOU ARE LOVED SO DEAL WITH IT."

Thanks! You are the bestest! (See, 'estest' is mine')

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

from him? awww so sweet! :) almost makes me envious. hehe. your cbox is gone? :( aw.

-haeja

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger Kammy said...

HAEJA! No more Tagboard, I forgot to paste it to my new template. Haha. Anyway, yes, that's from him. HAHAHA.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home