Expired

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Insomnia

I lasted 35 hours (and counting) of no sleep, naps or whathaveyou. No, I am not proud of this as my body is already protesting and calling for a time out. And it is not cute because instead of waving white, it waved red with an attempt to wage war. No, I do not want that and no, it is not within my control. I am sorry to those I bitched out on today.

Karl and I had dinner at Club Filipino earlier when I suddenly felt my brain shut down. My brain processors took forever to comprehend whatever Karl was saying and took even longer to construct whatever I wanted to say. Oh and that was not it. My eyes weren't cooperating either. They were blinking so slowly that it took every blink 1 second.

See, I have been typing this entry for about 30 minutes now and I do not know why I am blogging. Now I am wondering if there is anything else I want to say, or if I wanted to say anything at all.....

I am dozing off. (Whatever yaya.) Bye.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM , Blogger Trizia Lim said...

natawa ako sa "whatever yaya". ha ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home