With an awesome five!
The two week vacation before internship has already started and it is in fact about to end, but I haven't made a single blog entry about how it has been for me. Consider it weird for a 'regular' blogger like me to take an unexpected break from all the journal writing when she actually has the luxury to blog more because of less workload. Maybe the self-isolation is my form of 'escape'. See, I never really believed in escape; never even found it necessary. I used to think that escapism is for cowards who cannot find it in themselves to face reality. But that was only until I myself found it necessary to seek some kind of escape just so I could clear my head up a bit. Not that I'm lost. I just feel like it's becoming more and more of a need for me because I've been postponing it for quite some time now.
Last April 3-5, another batch was held. And as usual, I attended Kuya Mark and Ate Nancy's Loving Heart talk. I cried (as usual, it never fails). There's always something new I realize about myself every time "bumabalik ako", and for that batch, it was that I liked shutting others out of my life when I need them most. I think it's cause I don't like you (you know who you are hehe) seeing me at my weakest and most vulnerable. I don't want you to have to shoulder the burden or the responsibility of helping me carry my cross. But you were there, you still are, and like you said, you will always be. So there's no point in shutting you out. See, I will say this once but, I need you the most right now. Thank you for loving me more when I least deserve it. I hope you know that I love you (too) with a five.:-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home