2010? BRING IT.
So, it's a new year again. It happened all too fast, 2009. Too quick and, well, I was barely able to keep up with all the changes--the new home, the new relationship (now old), the sudden grown up treatment (okay fine, dad, I get it now), the new job (I am not complaining at all), the new (actually old, but I only started believing in them now so they're pretty new. Feels natural.) perspectives fed to me, and much more. In the end, all these caused me to have to take on a greater challenge--the change in myself. I am barely done w/ all the coping but I have not and will not stop trying. All it took was a choice to stand on my feet again, and all it's gonne take for me to sustain it is my determination. So comme on 2010, bring it! Cause imma make you mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home