The just cut
I cut my major today because I was too tired to do anything after Subic. No concept paper, no outline, didn't even read. Haha. Kapal ng fezz.
Anyway, okay, so much for missing Clark. When Marc and I got there, my parents decided to move to Subic. Travel time was longer than expected cause SCTX was closed pa pala. And when we were finally there, we spent about two hours looking for a place to stay. Almost all hotels and resorts were fully booked. We almost gave up but thankfully Legenda had a few rooms to spare. Marc accompanied me to Mocha Blends after dinner last Saturday. I tried to study... to no avail obviously. I only read a page. We slept late that night too cause we shared the room with my brothers and all four of us were up til the wee hours of the morning, watching tv as if we don't have our own at home.
We woke up late the next day, of course. Marc and I hit the beach and the pool the moment we woke up while my brothers went Go Kart-ing and my parents went shopping. I had a great time...
The cut's worth it. (I'm sorry, I just want to say I made a just cut.)
Oh and I had a sun tan. I didn't turn out to be as tan as I wanted. Ta ta.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home