Expired

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SORRY :-(

I highly recommend going around Tiendesitas and staring at puppies with someone you can constantly bother (but will love you nonetheless) after one has had a bad day. It is majorly therapeutic.

I have been doing this for a year now and it has never ever failed me... EXCEPT TODAY. I was having a really bad afternoon and unfortunately for Marc, I had him to badger. (Many many thanks, it's the time of the month.)

After having dinner, I told him to take me to Tiendesitas cause I wanted to see fluffy, furry dogs (cause my bald little boy at home is taking forever to grow his hair). Anyway, when we got there, we got into an argument and yes, that was when the harsh, cold-blooded, majorly bitch of a mood swing by yours truly slapped him in the face: I walked away and walked alone. I didn't want to have anything to do with him. He walked around alone too. Whenever I saw him, I went in another direction. (No, I wasn't secretly following him.) I felt like a kid. However, me ignoring him is one of the things he hates most so when he saw me again, he apologized. Of course, I apologized too.

It's times like tonight that I realize how lucky I am. I felt so bad for doing that, that I cried. How could I push you away one more time?:-( But whatever, I should thank you. Thank you, Marc, for staying.

P.S. You're part of the therapy and doing it is no fun without you.:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home