Six years, boy.
We've been through the worst but, I don't care cause we sticked together! All the tears, the sacrifices, the energy, the time, the effort - everything - weren't worthless because with us together, nothing is "sayang." The good thing is that we fought and we fought hard FOR US. The more things that we get over and the more problems we get through together, the more we know that we really are meant for each other. There's nothing like you and me. Our story's not always happy but I'm glad it's never ending. We happy, baby!
I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-D:-D:-D
Happy 6th year anniversary, Marcky!:-D
"What love has to offer, I believe, is a great array of unexplainable, mixed emotions, choices you'd never want to make, sacrifices you swore you'd never do for as long as you'd live and a free cuckoo clock that cuckoos "tired yet?" every other minute... Blame it on love's dual nature. For love is both black and white, heaven and hell, a smile and a good cry. How one can be two things at the same time, I do not know." (Kammy, 2006)
***
I cannot afford to be him(whose name shall not be mentioned)-to-me to you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home