Expired

Thursday, September 11, 2008

RMNADO, EAY?

I'm happy cause it's another rainy day.:-) Not that I like being rained on. It's just that the rain makes me want to work. Rainy days, coffee and school work. Seems like a perfect mix to me. The only thing that ruined it was that bitch of a girl who found the need to step up and on me. How cute. How uncooperative.


Random injection: I see a big walking booger in front of me. I want to kick its ass... not that it has an ass but you know how boogers can be such big asses. Gross. And there's an annoying girl beside me. "Mek pahiya yerself." Alam mo, hindi ka bourgeois, don't attempt. It irritates me. You wouldn't want to irritate the booger, too. Baka tumalsik sa'yo. Cute niyo e.

Sorry. I have nothing else to say. I tried to think (really) but as I mentioned in my previous posts, all my BC's (brain cells... close kami e) have left me. I shall continue looking for them now by continuing my PET report. Sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home