Expired

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just cause it's too much.

This was taken at 1:50 am, while doing Dev and, uh, while I was in the middle of thinking of a few other things (and ringing two phones about a hundred times to no avail). I seriously need a Homie Saturday and Sunday. And I need booze, too (yes, that came from low-tolerance me).


I need to loosen up a bit, I swear. I know I hate it when people say I'm fragile but I'm admitting it now (for all the world to see): right now, I AM EXTRA FRAGILE. Thanks!

I don't want to have to ask this but who the hell wrote More Than Words? Answer me, motherfucker! I need to ask him/her if it was for them. Anyway, I hate that song na and I swear my ass off, I will never ever sing that again.

I think that is all for now. I am too sleepy to type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home