My head likes bands that wear polo.
I have a lot to blog about. No, sorry, actually I only have two things to blog about. One, my "mommy" career, and two, I like my polo and headband.
Okay so Mang Pol and I fetched my brother Inigo from the airport today. We had to wait for an hour (or more). Sheesh. The house is a ruckus again but I am glad to have him back. He has jet lag, haha. Or huhu. It'll be noisy all night. My walls aren't sound proof.:-( Anyway, they made it to 3rd place. I am one proud sister!:-D
The second thing I want to blog about? Nothing too important. I just wanted to say that I feel comfortable with the things I wear. That's all. I think that people are creative enough and can do better than that. It's not too great for one to imitate, you know. Where is the originality?
My head likes bands that wear polos (if you know what I mean).
Adios!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home