Expired

Sunday, August 10, 2008

"You're so ancient!" - Tita Malen

Mom's first time to use Yahoo! Messenger today. Haha. She is the cutest. Tita Malen, Mom and I were in a conference and she had so many questions. Hahaha! I miss you and Da, Ma! I love you! "Smile! Haha!"

On conference chatting:
Mommy: Ay naku. SO much to learn pa pala here

On blogging about her ignorance:
kam.untalan: I'm blogging about it too
Mommy: What's blogging about it?

Ito, malala na:
Mommy: Oh I thought I was the one cute. Paano mag smiley face?
Mommy: Hi coco. HOw're you? So many baseball stuff here. I have to take it easy. Kung pwede lang, I'll get everything I see
kam.untalan: Coco's downstairs.
Malen Cueva: Click the smiley with shades on top of the dialogue box where you type, then pick one smiley and click it
kam.untalan: MA, look at the space you're typing in. Sa right most part, may smiley face. CLICK IT, then choose a smilwy
Mommy: Hihihi. WHERE'S THE DAILOGUE BOX?
Mommy: WALA SMILEY FACES I SEE
Malen Cueva: You're so ancient! Dialogue box is where you type! Hahahahaha
kam.untalan: ANCIENT
Malen Cueva: Awwww tita so cute --Mariel
Mommy: Ah ganoon ba? I'm laughing by my little young self. Parang napaka ancient nga
Mommy: Dami naman clase ng smiley faces niyo. Ganito nalang. Smile!
kam.untalan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Malen Cueva: Oh Lord!
Mommy: Where's coco na?
kam.untalan: Okay, damayan kita, Ma. Laugh!
Mommy: Hahaha
kam.untalan: Snort! Laugh!
Malen Cueva: Giggle
Malen Cueva: LOL (Laughing Out Loud)
Mommy: seriously i thought LOL was, pardon me, ulol
Malen Cueva: Super ANCIENT! Malen
Mommy: my age showing there
Malen Cueva Beautiful eyes to you!


Mommy: kamille, miss your sungit. Smile here
kam.untalan: MA! I'm not masungit.
kam.untalan: Cry here!
Mommy: okay then. miss you too. nhonestly.

Mommy: i'm going gaga with shoes and bags though i haven't gotten any. nagtitimpi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home