Supposedly DEAD rat is back.
GG is back (akala ko patay ka na?) and has decided to once again, attempt (emphasis on the word attempt, I'd highlight it in fucking hot pink if I could) to clone another. It was bound to fail, you see. And she should've known right from the start that her efforts of 'posing' (and I mean that in the word's derogatory sense) and backstabbing to get people to notice her are all only-to-fail. SHE IS AN ONLY-TO-FAIL. Why was she given life anyway? She is just, after all, nastier than a motherfucking cockroach. Nastier than the flying rats in her house that have evolved. It is no wonder the rats chose to 'attack' her. You can't blame them. How could they have known she was different from them?
ANG PANGIT MO. Mukha kang panis na kamatis. Kahit anong gawin mo, you are fouler than the motherfucking rats in your house.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home