Last night.
I started studying for ComPol but I found the readings too long, especially Future of Europe. Hence, I decided to ditch it and watch WANTED instead. (I killed logic again.) Coco and I were too much of a ruckus so much so that Ate Edna ran panicking (she was already asleep) because she thought something had happened to Coco and I. Haha, sorry!
Last night was heavy. I'm starting to think that I'm running in circles again. SQUARE NAMAN. I need to rest.
By the way, I was chatting with mom and dad again over YM. They are so funny, haha! And I miss them! I told them about the grade I received for the first Dev paper. And I told them that I have been using a 'motivating mechanism' to push myself to study harder - i.e., the post it, which I stick to every page of the our readings. Lalalalala. Okay, I think that's all.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home