Ayer.
I would like it very much to be a kid again. You know, it was the time of our lives when all we thought about was how we let the elders know what we want and how we make them give it to us. It was so much easier then. I got the chocolate I wanted with just a naughty smile (spot my chocolate lips in the photo). Heck, I got almost everything I wanted. And when I didn't, I gave them the silly face (like my cousin, Mariel, in the photo). See, it was much, much easier. Now, you have to think of the future, study, and all. And you don't get everything you want. You work for it. And working for it is no walk in the park, milady. It's so much harder than smiling or crying when we were kids.
I think I need a breath of fresh air. I need 'ayer, a-ayer'!
(Sorry for the entry. This is what mentoring does to me, haha!)
Thanks for the photo, Mariel!
Toodle-oo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home