Expired

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On suspension and sleeping.

Classes were suspended today (not that you don't know about it). I like the "high" I get whenever I hear such 'fantastic' (sorry for this, I spoke to Mr JP today, that's why) announcements. It's different, you see. Sometimes it's good to feel that the world is on my/our side. It doesn't happen everyday, you know? Haha. Besides, my body has been in a major protest since Saturday. I've been getting eight hours of sleep since then. That is not good because there's too much to do. Like Marvi said, sleeping is something we cry about now. When we get up after falling asleep, we go, "bakit ako natulog????" Hahaha.

I slept for two hours this afternoon, how's that? But I need sleep. Everyone does. And hello? I'm growing. (As if readings understand that. It's unfair, you see. I try my best to understand my readings but they never tried to understand me and my condition. I AM GROWING!!!)

K, back to Com Pol. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home