Expired

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tugger.

I think I know why now. But it's only what I think and not what you really think so it doesn't matter. Then again, if what I'm thinking is right, it makes you (the whole you) all wrong. I don't mean to burst your bubble. It's just that you like confusing me, silly. You are such a tugger. I do not want any more mind tricks. You see, I have enough playing inside my head. It's not easy, you know? You can't just step in when you want to, make a bigger mess (than the mess that already exists cause of school) in my mind and then leave it like that for me to fix again. Everything is mixed up as it is, so if you don't mind, please stop bothering me. 


Oh but then again, you aren't my 'tugger' for nothing. See, I am already this close to snapping but I will not because I have better things to do. Why am I reacting this way, you ask? It's not so much the emotional investment, okay. It's no longer about the fact that once upon a time, you actually broke my heart. Nope. It's not. Those, I have already let go. You see, on top of everything was the friendship we built and was broken. It cannot be mended if you keep doing this. It is not funny. It is not cute.  I appreciate the effort of you wanting to "talk" in spite of the fact that this "patching things up" talk is 8 months overdue. But if you weren't ready or don't really want to, then don't come up to me, ask me to talk and then leave me hanging. You've already done that, okay. And enough is enough. I will not wait for two weeks again to talk to you and end up realizing you actually forgot I exist. I have nothing against you. If you ask me, I want to talk. I've been wanting to since day 1 of 1/8 month because I have too many questions at the back of my mind and I need them answered just so I know I can trust you again as my friend. I still care and I never wished you bad, but please, stop confusing me for our friendship's (at least what's left of it) sake. Thank you.

Sorry I had to let this out. It's just that talking to two good friends had to trigger this memory.

Okay now. Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home