Expired

Friday, October 24, 2008

'A' STANDARD

I hate to blog about it but really, I just wanna let it out. "Imitation is the best form of flattery," yes, I know that. But didn't it ever occur to you that imitation is piracy, pretense, and a form of social suicide? Yes, woman, it is. And wake up, wake up, for I will not save you from such social humiliation even though we are "related".

Don't you have the decency to be more subtle about it? Fine, apparently not. But the nerve of you to even think you'll get away with it. One too many times, darling. See, I'm that 'A' STANDARD here and you can't beat that. 

(I am not ashamed whatsoever to be this yabang cause it's true: I was first and I will always be number one. Sorry.)

Anyway! On to a more amusing thought...

Days retreat in, um, 5 hours and 20 minutes. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home