This is for ya!
NOTE: This could be a spoiler for one of OTH's episodes from season 5.
I was watching tv awhile ago (because it's sembreak. Yes, I know I didn't have to say it but the word 'break'? Frickin' fine to hear.) and I saw one of OTH's episodes from season 5. See, I think I was meant to see it because just a few minutes ago, I was with a very good friend who, to me, seemed like the boy in Lucas' story. I don't really watch OTH, okay. And can I just say? Ang galing! God has His ways! I was meant to see it so I could share it to my friend! Haha. Anyway, here's a copy of the quote. (Hey, I looked it up for ya! You know who you are! This is for you!)
"The boy saw a comet & suddenly his life had meaning. And when it went away he waited his entire life for it to come back to him. It was more than just a comet because of what it brought into his life. Direction, beauty, meaning. There were many who couldn't understand, & sometimes he walked among them, but even in his darkest hours he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him & his world would be whole again, & his belief in God, & love, & art would be reawakened in his heart."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home