Expired

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Talk about humiliation

The biggest humiliation a Political Economy graduate student can ever be given was received by who else but Yours Truly. I am serious. I cried my heart out because although I made a mistake (about putting my chosen locale on powerpoint even if I haven't finalized it), I know I worked my ass off for it. I swear I did. And I personally think that the attack on me was a mistake. I'm sorry but I am not being self-righteous. I made a mistake, yes but no, I did not NOT do anything since November.:-( That is so untrue.


On a lighter note, thank you friends and thank you, you. And!!! Of course, thank you Kuya Jess. Di'ba, tanggap lang nang tanggap? At tiwala. I trust You and I know I can pull through.  Basta Ikaw, Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home