Expired

Saturday, May 03, 2008

I'm a crybaby. And I have amats so bear with me, OKAY.

I cried: 3-LETTER NAME GAME.

I'm a crybaby (old news). I cry over the smallest things. But mind you, I did not cry today. Okay, fine, I did just a bit. But thanks to Patricia, Patrizia and Bobby, I was saved from losing the little water I have in my body. KULANG NA NGA AKO SA WATER, MAWAWALA PA. Baka coffee pa maiyak ko.

But seriously, I'm fed up. I don't like this. I built a wall for myself during the 6-month break up. I promised myself that no guy will ever make me cry again and no amount of pain will get to me cause I'm frickin' strong like that. And yes, I promised myself that to have my "happily ever after", I will not fall into traps again. No risks. Nothing. BUT I LIED (GMA tone. I'm trying to be funny. Be nice, I'm sad.) Ish and Pat are right e. "Happily ever afters" don't exist. They just don't. And that's what's wrong. I was flying (like THE cockroach) and my feet were no longer grounded in reality. I was being too... IDEALISTIC. I acted as if everything was going to be perfect forever. (Why is there such word anyway? It doesn't exist!)

I'm thinking too much again. See? I'm not making sense.
Whatever. Enough drama.

P.S. I still don't deserve such treatment.
P.P.S. Thanks for today, guys. I had a great time!!!!!!!:-) More of this, yes?:-) LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home