Expired

Friday, May 09, 2008

Too critical?

Forgive me for blogging 21 and a half hours before my PolDyn test. I had a weird dream last night. I'm not surprised though because I already figured I'd have a weird one before I even fell asleep. It must've been the waiting. But anyhow, I promise myself to sort things out in my head after this test. I'll probably put labels, "To Temporarily Forget", "To Remember", "To Love", "To Throw Out" and "To Question And Probably Not Find Answers But To Question Anyway". Oh, and perhaps add "For Proof"? Okay, whatever. But I'm frickin' starting after the test. And when my head's all organized, I'm gonna have a party... also in my head. Okay, bye.


Hello, Graeme Gill. So, the ways in which a state can be "embedded" in society is through institutional interdependence and organic interdependence (i.e., bureaucratic organic interdependence and the development of a legislative arm). FANTASTIC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home