Expired

Thursday, July 10, 2008

On flying rats, clothes and jealousy

I WISH I let it go last Sunday but hell no, I saw a photo of you and every thing was from then on recalled. You see, I do not borrow clothes and not return them. In fact, I DO NOT borrow clothes unless I have something reasonable at hand. And the very rare times I borrow, I return them immediately - without damage, without discoloration and yes, with shame. It is such an embarrassment to borrow ordinary clothes from people. Well, it is excusable if you were borrowing dresses for once in a lifetime occasions and well, you know what I mean. But everyday clothes? Get a hold of yourself, woman. Moreover, I do not borrow and then backstab the person I'm borrowing from, especially if I come from some house, if you may call it that, with flying rats. Also, I will not backstab people who are happy with their six year relationship just because my boyfriend has a girl every now and then or my friend has the guy I want. On top of it all, I wouldn't do all these if I had a face like... actually, if I don't have a face. And even if I did look pretty and all, and even if I were rich and popular, I wouldn't... because I'm a woman of class. And you? Absolutely not, kamatis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home