Expired

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Weekend, please.

I am doing Work Soc right now. I am tired of reading and reading and reading and reading and reading... pero start pa lang 'to.:-|


Anyway, ritual Friday lunch with the girls tomorrow, yay! And Saturday afternoons are for resting, for spending time with friends and Marcky. I'm psyched. Weekend na, please?

True love means going out of oneself, giving oneself. Love brings joy, but a joy whose roots are in the shape of a cross... we can never have true love without sacrifice and pain. This pain becomes sweet and lovable; it is a source of interior joy. But it is an authentic pain, for it involves overcoming one's own selfishness and taking Love as the rule of each and every thing we do. (Excerpt from In Joseph's Workshop. Italics are mine.)

WOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home