Title-less.
Coke Float date with the girls (Chey, Mabie and Jaja) after the org recruitment for Freshstart. I am now officially part of VOX. Hahaha. Everything was "hunky-dory" (I had to use my laptop's thesaurus haha). AND! I missed my two girls. I am sorry for everything and I love you.
(Okay, skip the drama? I might cry.)
Movie night with the boys -- my two brothers (Inigo and Enrico) -- because Marc and I promised them one tonight. They wanted to watch Semi-Pro so bad so Marc and I decided to get a copy in Metrowalk and have pizza with them. Semi-Pro, yes. Pizza, no. We had popcorn instead. Coco wanted to give it a 'real' movie feel so he set up the living room with "special seats" (SYN. seats stuffed with pillows and near the popcorn and iced tea); his seat being the most special, of course. I had a fun time but about the movie, don't ask. (Did I say don't ask? Actually I think Will Ferell is a trying hard Jim Carrey/Adam Sandler.)
Okay, I'll continue with The Alchemist now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home