Expired

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

NARMOD

The weather's extra hot today. I was passionately cursing (SYN. Charlotte's reaction when Big ditched Carrie; "No. NO!") global warming for it. And then it drizzled. I was freaking sweating (from cleaning after Milo) when I felt raindrops on my shoulders. Yuck.

Marc and I passed by Hypermart today. We saw an old man eating in the food court and he was alone. I felt terribly mortified because I hate seeing old people doing things on their own, lalo na pag Lolo. I couldn't help it, my mood totally flipped. I will try my best so that mom and Eagle Esquire won't have to go through anything like that when they grow older.

I LOVE SEX AND THE CITY. I cried twice. (Tss. CRYBABY.)

And I have bruise on my left knee. It's red turned blue turned violet. Blech.

(I am being ultra random today. Do you know that out of traffic boredom, I pony tailed my hair in a loose-that-looks-like-I-have-short-hair kind of way? Marc didn't like it. I didn't either; I sported my "new" look in his side mirror just to say 'I don't look good with short hair.')

There is nothing more to say except I want that oversized bag from Topshop (BAG, BAKIT KA 3,200? Now Eagle won't let me have you :-( ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home