Expired

Monday, June 02, 2008

To my memories

Remember my post about sorting things out in my head? (I'm assuming you've read it though I'm not quite sure if I actually have readers. Haha!) Well here's what I came up with:

I've always sort of knew you have a certain way around pulling my strings even if they're buried hundreds of feet beneath me. However, I don't exactly know how you manage to do it and get away with it just as easily as you always do. Perhaps everyone has his or her own tugger, if you may call it that. And that tugger will always and forever have that hold on you. But also always too weak and always just enough to allow you to distinguish who will really be forever with you, for you.

You know you'll always have that certain grip on me. And you'll always be here (always too weak to make me turn around and run after you), perhaps not in my heart, but somewhere inside me. I will always remember you and I shall keep you forever.

Here's to all my memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home