Expired

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Welcome to the family, Tyler! *EDITED*

Marc and I fetched B the Beagle earlier today. I say he is the finest beagle in town, baby! Oh I love dogs. When I start earning my own dough (yeah, speaking like I'm fra down south baybeh. Ew.) I'm going to donate it to some dog organization (if there is such)... or not. Okay, maybe not. I'm a hypocrite. You know what I really plan to do? I plan to take my family out. And then shop. And then probably buy me a few more dogs. I'm going to get myself a Maltese for sure. Oh, a Maltese.:-( I want a Maltese. I will name him (yes, I will get hims and not hers. Never.) Niccolo. I think Niccolo is a nice name. Wait, I'm sorry for the digressions. All I really wanted to say was: 'We bought a dog and we haven't named it. Here's how:

In the car:
Kam: Maybe you can call him Boogy. As in Boogy Man.
Marc: He's not a man.
Me: Nice one. And now that I'm thinking about it, it sounds more like... booger man (or dog). Ew.
Marc: He laughs. How about Tyler?
Me: Gets too excited. Tyler sounds great! YAAAAAAY, hello, Tyler! 
Marc: Okay, Tyler it is.

Phone call:
Marc: Babe, they don't like Tyler.
Me: Oh shucks.

Chat:
Marc Angeles: babe, so far these are the names i have in mind: hobbes, chuck, brew, terence, 
kam.untalan: OH I LOVE CHUCK. (May naisip akong sobrang corny. Gusto mo marinig? Okay, never mind. I was thinking, if your dog were to have a song, ang title ay B to the EAGLE. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yuck. Corny.)
Marc Angeles: =)) terry crew? haha
kam.untalan: Yuck. Not a chance. He's ugly. B the beagle isn't.:( Chuck? 
Marc Angeles: chuck?
kam.untalan: Chuck. But the name is still subject to your brothers' opinions.
Marc Angeles: okay. i'll ask my brothers about it :)
kam.untalan: Okay. At least for the meantime. But I really loved Tyler.:(

[EDIT: We have FINALLY decided. It's TYLER.:-)] 

Welcome to the family (that takes years to decide on matters as such), TYLER!:-) You will stink 'til July but we will love you nonetheless.


(Note: He is NOT allowed to be given a bath until he has reached four months. He's only two months old. Okay, good luck.)

Photos to be uploaded in Multiply.;-)

VERY IMPORTANT P.S.: Please pray for the soul of our batchmate back in high school, Boom Jacinto, who passed away yesterday. Rest in peace, Boom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home