I'm on vacation.
Spontaneous coffee with Karl last night. Just because we had to vent and I needed to get out of the family dinner quick so I won't miss the grannies too much when they leave. I get attached easily. (I didn't have to say that. GOD.)
Okay, so I cut my class the other day. I heard Sir Paras got bulol. Too bad I missed that and the announcement of our free cut next meeting. (Extended vacation for me, yay!) That must've been so nice to hear, with tears of joy and all that. Fantastic, I'll be on a study leave til Friday. Sir Paras is bombdiggidy.
I'm kidding.
Anyhow, I went shopping with my mom at St. Francis and Galleria yesterday. She said we might as well do something productive to replace my cut. I've missed her like cray-zey! It's been ages since we last went shopping together. Happy Mothers' Day, mom! I love you.
I can't wait for Friday. Let's go outttttt, girls!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home