Expired

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good morning.

Hi. What am I doing up this early? I've no idea. But I'm guessing it's the weather. Or not.


Anyway, I took Milo bone shopping yesterday. I bought him three bones to help reduce his cage biting habits, which he developed back when he had anxiety attacks as a puppy. This is what he looked like after biting his wits off (dead tired): 


Kawawa naman yung cage.

Oh I've seen Harold and Kumar already. It was okay, except that Neil Patrick Harris was killed in a whorehouse. I think it would've been better if he died from shroom overload while driving. Oh and perhaps the title shouldn't be "Escape from Guantanamo Bay" cause they weren't really escaping from the bay. They were escaping from Ron Fox. Okay, never mind, sabi ni direk e. 

Stop. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home