Expired

Sunday, May 18, 2008

WELCOME BACK, BANGS.

I had my hair cut. My bangs are back. I've missed them. But it's true what they say: no pain, no gain. You see, the girl who shampooed and blow dried my hair frickin' pissed me off. I think she was born a woman with cat hands. She was having a major anger fit and was taking it out on my hair. The motherfucker used her nice, long nails (she's cool like that. Not to mention, stylish) to shampoo my hair. And then she blow dried it with the blow dryer's nose frickin' burning my hair. She seriously wanted to kill the roots. You know, for a moment there I wanted to become a hairstyist of sorts and use my frickin' dog's nails to wash her hair and his breath to dry it. Yeah, now that's stylish! FANTASTIC. PUTANGINA KA, BLONDIE. Sana kinalbo mo nalang ako.


Relieved. Okay, thank you. And David's, FIRE APPLE PLEASE.
Next time, back to Piandre!!!!!!!

P.S. On a more positive note, Apple is jealous. Aren't you, Apple with the pretty cat hands?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home