What's with?
What's with the summer? I am not enjoying it. I haven't been out since last Sunday. You see, my parents and I have been at odds with each other and today, mom and I got into each others' nerves.
Dad's text (10:32:04 am on 28-05-2008):
Kamille, may I ask you to stop answering back to your mom. Be conscious of her hyper tensive condition. May I suggest you put down in writing your issues and email her and that includes me.
My reply through e-mail:
I have nothing against you, Dad because I've always been your girl. I just wish you didn't call me an ingrate today because it really broke my heart. But you know I will always understand.
Love,
Kamille.
See, the only reason I answered my mom back was because I hated the way she's been talking to me. I mean, all of my close friends know about my sama ng loob especially when it comes to the baseball issues. But please, she's still my mom. I wish she's still be willing to be that person in my life and not forget about me just because I don't play baseball. I know she loves me but I just hope she doesn't love my brothers more.
*
P.S. HINDI TALAGA AKO INGRATA.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home