"HOMIES", YO!
Okay, yesterday was one of the craziest days ever. After helping my family with general house cleaning, my parents and brothers had to leave for DSWD (to get some permit so my brothers can play in the regionals outside the country). Anyway, I was left as a babysitter. Ew, I know. I felt like a real mother. Plus! I had to cram room and closet cleaning, my laundry and everything else which I was supposed to do the past few days but didn't. Okay and then that was when my "homies" (yeah, cause we're at home with each other. Not the homie-eewie kind of way) went to my house. I love you guys! We were supposed to go to Serendra at first but I couldn't contact my parents to ask for permission. After an hour or so, dad finally called and allowed me to go out STRICTLY for an hour and a half. But then, the naughtiest kid I had to baby sit (MILO), ate cat's poop so, right after preparing to go, I had to open the house again to clean him up... to no avail. He stunk like hell so we planned to leave him behind instead (which was a bit risky because if he starts barking, magugulo ang lola ko at magsusumbong ang nurse kay Daddy and, in Bobby's words, "Kam's head on a plate"). But then, luck still wasn't on our side because the lock for the basement was missing so if ever I was leaving with them, I had to use Milo's cage's lock which was even riskier because without it he can open his cage and mess the house again and yes, "Kam's head served on a platter." Okay, ang gulo. I almost gave up but my super friends did not. Chey and Triccie thought of calling Early Dy who was also from our village to babysit Milo for an hour. FINALLY AN IDEA THAT WORKED. And finally, I was out of the house!!!! Anyway, we had a quick dinner in Eastwood and I still had a hell of a blast. You see, that's how we stick together through thick and thin and that's how I realized I have the best set of friends EVER. (Pero last night was damn thin, baby!!!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home