Expired

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Inspired.

I have had no inspiration whatsoever to blog lately and now that I'm alone I realized that I am inspired by the mere lack of it. (Labo) I've asked myself what I've done lately. I came up with nothing. HELL-O. Maybe it is the very reason I have nothing but a lackluster life to live and I get up every morning wondering what I want/have to do. I think I am being dysfunctional - i.e. synonymous to "ako ay nagiging isang tamad." The bottom line is that I decided to create a schedule and make sure that I will not slack until I should. I am not referring to academics alone. I just want to be active. Oh, love how idleness can make me un-idle. Lalala.


(I am thinking of something else to write...) 

I don't know what else to talk about sooooo I shall move to my misfortunes (mind the S). Haha.
Okay, so we had a team building outing last Sunday. I have to say I have the best block, really, really, really. They took care of me. (Thanks, you guys!) You see, I was stung by a sea urchin that day and now I am known in the Pol Eco institute as Sea Urchin Girl. I LOVE THE LABEL. Hahahahaha. At least I've a name to live up to? For now, for now. (I have uploaded previously grabbed photos in my Multiply. Heh, random.)

Anyway, my urchin-ed foot is, I think, sprained. It hurts to move it. I don't know why I'm so careless. Those were just two steps in Mozu and I had to, I just had to, trip myself. GOD. "May tawag dyan..." (Paras, 2008) See if some obsessive compulsive people find the urge to go around the table ten times to get over something (or something to that effect), I have the subconscious urge to trip myself to realize I'm careless. TA-DA.

Hmmm. Triccie's laptop almost got stolen today but my brave homies (Pat and Bobby) were able to catch the thief. Tang ina, ANG TAPANG NIYO!!! At please lang, STUPID THIEF, first time mo, ha???? I'm glad all of my homies are okay. Proud of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!:-D

I've nothing more to say. I shall read for Dev now.

P.S. Bobby says he's still mad at Milo for biting him. See how true it is... his YM avatar?

(Bigger version)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home