Expired

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Confession

I have a major confession and yes, I'm posting it here for all the world to see so I don't have to repeat it.


Gilberto "Bobby" Santos is my half-brother. After he was born, I was brought into this world. We are richer but he is given greater allowance. I have 4 half-brothers. I am the unija hija and Bobby likes to think he is the favorite. Actually, I AM. Anyway, I have been to his house a few times and we used to take a bath together back in our childhood years. Moreover, Bobby has the hots for our driver. When we were kids, he always made it a point to be in the car five minutes early and to get down the car five minutes later than all of us do. You get the point. On the contrary, I have been scared of the driver since I was 10. It's one of my biggest childhood secrets. You get the other point. But all this? BESIDE THE POINT. Because the point is...




JOKE LANG!
ISANG MALALANG JOKE LANG, ENZO! HAHAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home