HOML. (HOMYLIFE in San Miguel's accent)
(Blogger was acting up yesterday so here's what I was supposed to post last night...)
You may think I lied when I said that then. But I couldn't have known it would still end up this way. And even if I was committed at that time (which I was), it doesn't matter cause this is how things should be.
The decision I made could be right. But I could be wrong too. But I am glad I took that risk (like I did for you) because I'm really happy right now. And if I'm wrong then maybe I'm still right cause this risk I took will, for sure, lead me to whatever's really meant for me.
(And here's today...)
I'm not happy. Happy I'm not? Napakagaling naman kasi ng timing. SAKTO LANG. OLD NEWS, TUGGER!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home