Expired

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random title: Bobby is LIBZ.

On the way to school... Okay, I know I don't drive but I seriously cannot stomach people, most especially politicians in EDSA with plate number ZLP 624 (or 425, not sure, mom and I are debating) with police escorts and 5 big cars, who literally cut across the traffic. Cut nang cut, palipat lipat pa ng lane. In case you're forgetting, YOU DON'T OWN THE FRICKIN' ROAD, BASTOS. We are all on the same road, all paying Road User's Tax, and on our way to somewhere. If you're late and in a hurry, well BE EARLY. Didn't your mama teach you that? Is this what you call democracy? Where's equality now, huh?


My car's not moving a millimeter for you. YOU MOVE OVER, COMPADRE.

By the way, had lunch at McDo... :-( TRANS FAT.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home