I belong to 09.
Funny. Family says I'm corny. I am not. Geez, I'm so funny.
Anyway, slept for about four hours last night until I realized I wasn't done reading all my research for SPEC. (I changed my topic and I am working double time. Or quadruple time, since they think I don't work when I work double time. Ow.) I didn't panic though. I'm fly like that.
...not. I totally panicked but I made it to school just in time for consultation. Good Lord, my hard work paid off. Or half paid off? I have yet to convince Mr. Camposano to approve my new topic. The audacity to change this late. God.
I am trying my best to not get delayed, as I would like it very much to march with my batchmates. I am not graduating in 10. No. No. No. Nevertheless, I have to start conditioning myself, JUST IN CASE. I do not want to faint over truth I think I do not deserve. (But I don't feel as hopeless anymore. I will fight like a... um, a warrior. WEH.
Okay. I can hear cats bawling outside. It's freaking me out. It is 1:20 am and I am spooked. I think it's time to snooze. Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home