Liars go to hell
I will not let yesterday affect today.
I will not let yesterday affect today even if I hate it.
I will not let yesterday affect today even if I hate it because I know I am in the present.
I will not let yesterday affect today even if I hate it because I know I am in the present and nothing can keep me from it.
I will not let yesterday affect today even if I hate it because I know I am in the present and nothing can keep me from it even if I cried my heart out earlier this morning.
I will not let yesterday affect today even if I hate it because I know I am in the present and nothing can keep me from it even if I cried my heart out earlier this morning and I am currently trying to convince myself it doesn't matter when I feel like it does.
I am lying. And I am Baldwin (WHAT HAPPENED TO PROPER SENTENCE CONSTRUCTION!!!!).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home