Expired

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Breakfast Therapy

I don't have breakfast on ordinary days but on good days, I do. Incredibly feel good days are different tho, and today's one of those days. After all the cough hard work cough, I had to reward myself with a super breakfast (SYN. breakfast therapy; DEF. listening to 'feel good' songs in my iPod, staring out into the garden while eating ice cream and Nutella on bread... and then downing a glass of iced water). The weather was cooperating too. What a delight.

Dang, I rock my own socks. I love myself for giving this to me. Self is the bombdiggidy.

I'm kidding. I'm recharged now! Where are you school work! COME TO ME, BAYBEH. (Joke lang. Di ko na kaya!!)

K. I shall continue doing PPA and IE now. Ta-ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home